01 August, 2010

One Night in Bangkok!

wow, it's been a while since I was here, and incidently last entry was also in this city. something keeps me coming back!

today was great, it's so good to be back here (tho there was another trip in between this and the last entry), if only for the fact i'm living in a place where one's excitement consists of watching grass grow and if another foreigner is spotted it's so rare i'm worse than the locals with the staring and pointing. Good thing I managed to drop that habit straight away cos there are tons of them around and my finger and eyes would get pretty tired. Anyway, nothing significant to write about here, just doing this as a reminder to myself to start writing again. It was however great to see Magnus in this part of the world again, and I was happy to get a taxi driver of the cheerful variety, cheerful enough even to laugh while telling me how bad it is the Bangkok BTS train will soon be running from the airport. Bad for him. I hid my smile and urge to punch the air saying 'yessss!!!'.

tomorrow morning even earlier to Bali, but not before a quick swim and massage. Receiving, not giving that is ;-)

No comments: